Tactical Beat Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Clan Art!?
Sick Class that doesnt disappoint you EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:09 pm by D3FC0N 0N3

» Red Ring
Sick Class that doesnt disappoint you EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:08 pm by D3FC0N 0N3

» Restart.....again! weeeeee
Sick Class that doesnt disappoint you EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:56 pm by mitenacht xBSCx

» wepon list for Call of duty Black ops enjoy :)
Sick Class that doesnt disappoint you EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:17 pm by RedBullWings17

» Clan restarted accept your invite
Sick Class that doesnt disappoint you EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:26 pm by oI DJ Io

» Lack of Play
Sick Class that doesnt disappoint you EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:02 pm by n1lla

» Jarhead promoted
Sick Class that doesnt disappoint you EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm by oI DJ Io

» Ticket I submitted to fix it all
Sick Class that doesnt disappoint you EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:57 pm by mitenacht xBSCx

» Hooray Restart
Sick Class that doesnt disappoint you EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:06 pm by mitenacht xBSCx

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Black Ops

Sick Class that doesnt disappoint you

2 posters

Go down

Sick Class that doesnt disappoint you Empty Sick Class that doesnt disappoint you

Post  oLBrizzerLo Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:34 am

SCAR-H with extended Mags, TMP with extended Mags. Perk Stopping power. Perk Scavenger. Perk SitRep.
oLBrizzerLo
oLBrizzerLo

Back to top Go down

Sick Class that doesnt disappoint you Empty Re: Sick Class that doesnt disappoint you

Post  oI DJ Io Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:26 pm

oLBrizzerLo wrote:SCAR-H with extended Mags, TMP with extended Mags. Perk Stopping power. Perk Scavenger. Perk SitRep.

I got a SCAR-H with extended Mags, and am working for the TMP with extended Mags. I would recomment 1 man army over scavanger. If you run out of ammo it is easier and faster to press Y + A than find a dead body to resupply. Plus you can 1 man army nade a camping team or 1 man army claymore a rushing team.

I hope everyone understands the importance of getting 1 man army pro so you 1 man army nade a camping team or 1 man army claymore a rushing team. Practice this in public it works wonders for kill steaks. This tactic will help us destroy average teams and beat high ranked teams.
oI DJ Io
oI DJ Io
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum