Tactical Beat Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Clan Art!?
Rule Questions I sent to an admin EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:09 pm by D3FC0N 0N3

» Red Ring
Rule Questions I sent to an admin EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:08 pm by D3FC0N 0N3

» Restart.....again! weeeeee
Rule Questions I sent to an admin EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:56 pm by mitenacht xBSCx

» wepon list for Call of duty Black ops enjoy :)
Rule Questions I sent to an admin EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:17 pm by RedBullWings17

» Clan restarted accept your invite
Rule Questions I sent to an admin EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:26 pm by oI DJ Io

» Lack of Play
Rule Questions I sent to an admin EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:02 pm by n1lla

» Jarhead promoted
Rule Questions I sent to an admin EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm by oI DJ Io

» Ticket I submitted to fix it all
Rule Questions I sent to an admin EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:57 pm by mitenacht xBSCx

» Hooray Restart
Rule Questions I sent to an admin EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:06 pm by mitenacht xBSCx

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Black Ops

Rule Questions I sent to an admin

2 posters

Go down

Rule Questions I sent to an admin Empty Rule Questions I sent to an admin

Post  oI DJ Io Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:30 pm

I need to ask questions about the Team Ladder rules. These have been changed so much recently I am getting confused and need an admin to straiten some things out. I have listed the rules in question below and the question starts with Q:

Under the Gameplay section it says:

#3 Copycat must be used as the Death Streak.

Banned Perks

Bling

One Man Army

Q: Is this for all ladder matches? Or is this just if the MLG variant challenge option is set?

Under the All Matches section it says:

3. Players should set their Friends List to Private.

Q: If a player refuses is so I cannot verify they are on the dashboard is this action a forfeit?

8. Private Match Lobby Hosts who start a Game with the wrong Game Type Settings may Forfeit the Game, determined by an Admin. Teams that quit out of a Game and claim that the wrong Game Type Settings were used will Forfeit the Game if they are unable to provide proof to back up their claim.

Q: If someone joins while the game is in progress and the team has video proof, can this video proof be used to prove the host had the settings wrong?

12. If the Private Match Lobby Host wrongly ends a Round/Game, their Team will Forfeit the Game.

Q: If any player switches team to say the match should be ended because a setting is wrong or a player dropped does this player forfeit the map?

14. If an outside Player joins a Round while it is in progress and stays for more than 10 seconds, picks up or uses a weapon, picks up or defuses the bomb, picks up or returns the flag, or is injured, the effected Round must be restarted. Teams should also select the same Spetsnaz, Rangers, OpFor, SEALs, or TF141 team for the restarted Round as they used in the effected Round. Teams may be required to provide proof of the Round/Game Score and each Team’s Spetsnaz/Rangers/OpFor/SEALs/TF141 designation prior to the outside Player joining the effected Round. If proof of the Round/Game Score can’t be provided, the entire Game may be restarted. If proof of each Team’s Spetsnaz/Rangers/OpFor/SEALs/TF141 designation can’t be provided, a coin flip may be used to determine such designation.

15. If an outside Player joins a Round while it is in progress, stays for less than 10 seconds, doesn’t pick up or use a weapon, doesn’t pick up or defuse the bomb, doesn’t pick up or return the flag, and isn’t injured, the Round must continue. The Team responsible for inviting the outside Player could be penalized with a Game or Match Forfeit and/or ban from MLG/GameBattles

Under Match requirements says:

4. ** No player can enter a game mid-map. If a player drops mid-map during a non kill dependent game, the team that lost the player must play shorthanded for the remainder of that map

However 14 under All Matches says: If an outside Player joins a Round while it is in progress and stays for more than 10 seconds, picks up or uses a weapon, picks up or defuses the bomb, picks up or returns the flag, or is injured, the effected Round must be restarted.

Additionally 15 under All Matches says The Team responsible for inviting the outside Player could be penalized with a Game or Match Forfeit and/or ban from MLG/GameBattles

So here is what I need to know -If a player drops during team death match (a kill dependant game) What do I do:
Do I end the game and say you cannot play with a man down in a kill dependant game?
Do I play out the game?
If I play out the game did the team that lost a player forfeit that map?
Is the player that dropped allowed back in to finish the map?
If the player that dropped is allowed back and the team that drops the player wins the map is that a valid win?

I ask this because I had a team last night drop all their players in a team except one when they were loosing and then since we could only kill that one guy and he could kill my teams 4 guys he caught up an had more kills at the end. Then he claimed that they dropped because of bad host since he had more kill his team won that map. This does not seam like a fair way to compete.

Thank you for your time. I hope you are able to answer all my questions.
oI DJ Io
oI DJ Io
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rule Questions I sent to an admin Empty Re: Rule Questions I sent to an admin

Post  GunSm0k33 Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Ever get anything back?
GunSm0k33
GunSm0k33
Admin

https://blackops.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down