Tactical Beat Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Clan Art!?
wepon list for Call of duty Black ops enjoy :) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:09 pm by D3FC0N 0N3

» Red Ring
wepon list for Call of duty Black ops enjoy :) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:08 pm by D3FC0N 0N3

» Restart.....again! weeeeee
wepon list for Call of duty Black ops enjoy :) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:56 pm by mitenacht xBSCx

» wepon list for Call of duty Black ops enjoy :)
wepon list for Call of duty Black ops enjoy :) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:17 pm by RedBullWings17

» Clan restarted accept your invite
wepon list for Call of duty Black ops enjoy :) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:26 pm by oI DJ Io

» Lack of Play
wepon list for Call of duty Black ops enjoy :) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:02 pm by n1lla

» Jarhead promoted
wepon list for Call of duty Black ops enjoy :) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm by oI DJ Io

» Ticket I submitted to fix it all
wepon list for Call of duty Black ops enjoy :) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:57 pm by mitenacht xBSCx

» Hooray Restart
wepon list for Call of duty Black ops enjoy :) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:06 pm by mitenacht xBSCx

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Black Ops

wepon list for Call of duty Black ops enjoy :)

4 posters

Go down

wepon list for Call of duty Black ops enjoy :) Empty wepon list for Call of duty Black ops enjoy :)

Post  ol H3AD lo Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:00 am

Assault rifles

* AK-47
* Steyr AUG A1 (MP)
* CAR-15 Commando (MP)
* G11 (confirmed from GKnova6 document)
* M16A1 (MP)
* L85/SA80
* FAMAS (MP)

Sniper rifles

* L96AW/AWM (MP)

Submachine guns

* MP5k (MP)
* MAC-10
* Mini Uzi
* Skorpion
* AK47u
* MP5

Light Machine Guns

* RPK
* M60

Shotguns

* Franchi SPAS-12

Bows

* Crossbow (MP)

Pistols

* M1911
* .357 Magnum
* Python Snub Nose (MP)

Launchers

* M202A1 “Grim Reaper” Rocket Launcher
* RPG-7 (MP)
* China Lake Pump Action Grenade Launcher (confirmed from GKnova6 document)

Flamethrowers

* Flamethrower (confirmed from GKnova6 document)

Attachments

* Swarovski Scope
* Suppressor
* China Lake GL Attachment
* Incendiary ‘Dragon’s Breath’ Shotgun Rounds
* Explosive Tipped Crossbow Bolts

Grenades

* M67 Frag Grenage (MP)
* Semtex/Sticky Grenade (MP)

Special grenades

* Smoke Grenade (MP)
* Stun/Flash Grenades (MP)

Other

* C4
* Knife
* Ballistic Knife (MP)
* Camera Spike (MP)

Note: All weapons, unless spec
ol H3AD lo
ol H3AD lo

Back to top Go down

wepon list for Call of duty Black ops enjoy :) Empty Re: wepon list for Call of duty Black ops enjoy :)

Post  ol H3AD lo Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:12 am

The CAR-15 is close to the M-4 it should be atomic but as you all know of other call of dutys shit is changed alot like the FAL shoots auto as well famas will shoot auto in real life many other wepons are stuck on burst or single shoot when in fact they can be shot 3 round or fully auto.... Any way sorry sports fans the ACR and M-4 will not be in the game because acr developed in 2006 as for our beloved m-4, it was developed in 91 and in service around 94-95 big sad face for me but ill be ok.. lol
ol H3AD lo
ol H3AD lo

Back to top Go down

wepon list for Call of duty Black ops enjoy :) Empty Re: wepon list for Call of duty Black ops enjoy :)

Post  mitenacht xBSCx Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:56 pm

And I'll say it again, that doesn't sound exciting. 90% of those guns have been in previous call of duty games. I'd love to play with the AK47u, which is closely related to the AK74u in call of duty 4, but why would any of you throw more than $60 away? You could take a hot chick out to a nice dinner and probably get some booty with that money. . . Think about it, especially you, Jar. If y'all niggaz are flocking to Black Ops, I'm going back to Gears, Halo, or stating with Modern Warfare 2. Also, most of the hackers from Modern Warfare 2 will be gone and have started frustrating players in Black Ops
mitenacht xBSCx
mitenacht xBSCx

Back to top Go down

Post  oI DJ Io Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:30 pm

I will be supporting the flock and then if this game is not all that good I will be supporting a flock to Ghost Recon. 60$ is worth a new game in can play clan matches in. Sorry dude you might be alone in your hatred for this game.

FAMAS for the win!

Check out the video on market place its a multiplayer video and it looks sic
oI DJ Io
oI DJ Io
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mitenacht xBSCx Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:23 am

That's alright dude, I'll hate by myself and hate well at that. I just really don't care so much that I'm not gonna waste my time watching that video
mitenacht xBSCx
mitenacht xBSCx

Back to top Go down

wepon list for Call of duty Black ops enjoy :) Empty dissapointing

Post  RedBullWings17 Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:17 pm

I am frankly dissapointed in the guns list although the multiplayer trailer still has me pumped. I was expecting a lot more strange one off weapons from the cold war era. More like that G11 thing. Then with everybody yelling to get rid of the noob tube they go ahead an include what is basically a rapid fire thumper. For god sakes that thing is going to be so over powered. And what about some older weapons to be used by the guerillas. Stuff like the MP-44 and M1 Carbine or M14. The Crossbow is an inspired inclusion, but come on Treyarch you can give us more
RedBullWings17
RedBullWings17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down